Used to import marketing data from Marketo.
Task Type Support
This connection type supports the following task types:
Data Migration Support
This connection can be used in a Data Migration.
|Usable as Source
||Usable as Target
||Usable as Incremental Source
||Usable as Incremental Target
Connection String Templates
Marketo | The connection string will require OAuth Client ID and Client Secret, as well as your Web Services REST API Endpoint.
- When creating a connection to Marketo, you will need to create an API user on Marketo to be able to connect.
- Go into ‘LaunchPoint’ and create a new service.
- Your Service field should be set to ‘Custom’ and then, select the API Only User to create credential details.
- If you click into ‘view details’ of this created service you can find the ‘Client ID’ and ‘Client secret’ that will be used in the connection string.
- The REST Endpoint can be found in ‘Web Services’ under ‘REST API Endpoint’.