- Modified the network map link from an asset to show single direction flow by default (previously multi-direction flows could take a long time to load for complex models)
- Improved several database queries for search result generation and entity generation in the data catalogue.
- Reduced number of calls to Azure Active Directory to resolve user accounts.
- Fixed duplication of assets in to data catalogue.
- Fixed deletion of API entity relationships on asset entities when updating an asset.
- Changed default directional flow to singular direction on network map when clicking through from an asset.
- Fixed an issue where Source Systems may throw an error while resolving Azure Active Directory users.
- Fixed an issue with the Power BI source system querying content that is not ticked on in the source system config.