- We have removed the full page loading screen when looking up users and groups on various pages, this should improve the lookup experience on slower connections.
- We have added Xss protection to the API endpoints for email templates and tags to protect against unwanted code.
- We have also removed obsolete endpoints from the API, reducing attack surface.
- The Swagger endpoint has been disabled by default. You can enable this by changing the EnableSwagger setting in the web.config from False to True. You can find more helpful API guides on our postman collection. We are always looking to improve this collection based upon feedback.
- Fixed an issue where the helpdesk, discussion, and share buttons were still showing on asset embed page when these features had been turned off.
Please click the download below based on your deployment scenario.