22nd of June, 2021
- We have improved the results page view. We updated the page scroll bars, added fixed table headers, and we have also moved ‘Load More’ to the top right of the screen so that it is always in view.
- We have fixed an issue that occurred if using a recipient list in a communication in an Azure Synapse rule.
- We fixed a bug in rules with a Snowflake target connection, where non-existent columns were shown as available recipient columns in a communication.
- We have fixed the issue with horizontal scrolling on the results page
- We also fixed a bug where rows could not be added in data sets of manual rules once the key column was changed.
- We have fixed an issue where some users could not create new tenants.