This installation process assumes that you already have the following;
- Active Directory
- Local Administrator privileges for the server that is running Loome Identity.
- This is required so that you can manage Loome Identity’s clients, grants and providers.
- Web Server
- Database Server
- An existing SQL Server running on Windows Server
- Running SQL Server 2016 or above
- TCP/IP Protocol enabled
- DNS and SSL
- A DNS name pointing at the server where IIS is running, for use with the Loome Identity website.
- An SSL certificate to serve the Loome Identity site over HTTPS (using the above-mentioned DNS name)
- Service Account
- A domain service account to run the web application and connect to the SQL database.
To ensure compatibility with modern browsers, ensure you have enabled the SLL certificate key for 2048-bit encryption, using SHA-256, and have put the DNS name in as subject alternate name.